Automatic Drain Valve
Electronic Auto Drain with Timer KK-9840-1
Electronic Auto Drain with Timer. An electronic drain valve which automatically discharges condensate at predetermined intervals, every X minutes for Y seconds. The moisture is filtered at the strainer/ball-valve and any large particles are captured by an internal stainless steel mesh filter.
Drain Valves are crucial components of a compressed air system. An accumulation of condensate in the air receiver tank will eventually limit air compressor performance, potentially result in the presence of moisture in the air lines, and cause an air receiver tank to deteriorate prematurely. An automatic drain, either pneumatic or electronic, ensures that any potential condensate is discharged from the air receiver tank regularly, optimizing system performance. Compatible with all air systems: Compressors, Filters, Air Dryers and Air Receivers.
- Solid State Timer with On/Off Indicators and Test Button
- Discharge Time and interval time can be set to suit environment and application
- Standard 115-60-1 electrics c/w three prong plug
- Internal Stainless Steel Strainer Screen removes contaminants before entering the valve
- Minimal maintenance required
- ¼ Turn Ball Valve
Features & Benefits